Call for Papers
Papers and Posters
All abstracts submitted were of a high quality. Authors have been advised of their acceptance for Paper Presentations. Any queries regarding notification, or if you submitted an abstract and have received no notification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the “Papers shall comply with the attached format” button and use the Word template provided to format your final paper.
- Papers must be submitted in the prescribed format as shown on the template.
- Papers must be written in English.
- Length of Paper should be no more than 10 x A4 sheets unless varied in writing by the Conference organiser. Contact details below.
- Diagrams and tables may be included for clarity, and must be high quality.
- Photographs must be high resolution (no less than 200 dpi), and images downloaded from the internet are not acceptable. Please ensure you have the right to use any images you submit.
- Final Papers must be submitted via the UPLOAD link below by the due date and in the prescribed format.
- Your paper will not be proof-read or reviewed, so please ensure it is correct before final submission.
- You will be advised of the time and day of your Paper presentation with plenty of time to prepare.
Closing date for receipt of papers has been extended to 9 June 2017